Our chartered and expertise professionals give a comprehensive and wide range of Quantity Surveying services to the Clients from Inception to completion of the project. With a team of dedicated service excellence and a sincere professional commitment, you can ENJOY THE PEACE OF MIND, the moment you appoint Al Rayyan Consultancy as your Quantity Surveyor.
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities based on agreed method of measurements through drawings and specifications of the contract.
- Preparation of tender documentation that comprises of the following will be issued to the Lead Consultant/Client for compiling/issuing tender package for tendering.
- Invitation to tender: form of acknowledgement, confidentiality undertaking,
- Volume I- Conditions of Contract: Instruction to tenderers (ITT), form of Agreement, Forms of Bonds, appendix to tender, the agreement, general and particular Conditions of Contract, schedules
- Volume II- Specifications, Appendices
- Volume III -Pricing preambles and Bills of Quantities(BOQ).
- Volume IV- Drawings.
- Prepare priced BOQ (Fair Price estimate), prior to receiving tender packages.
- Tender stage assistance with tender queries and circulars including preparation of Tender Addendum’s related to Conditions of Contract and Bills of Quantities.
- Prepare detailed commercial tender evaluation reports (Tender analysis report) on the tenders received and advise to clients the commercial compliance of bidders for the project.
- Draft Letters of award for issuance by the Client.
- Review proposed contract documents and notices of award to ensure conformity with tender. Compile all relevant tender, contract documents for final sign up
- Assist Lead Consultant/Client in their negotiations with the various contractors and/or suppliers.